Friday, February 22, 2008

A Day at the Library







This morning, I took Carolyn and her friends, Maegan and Kate, to the library in Carmel. They had a great time contributing to a spring-time mural by making hand-print flowers! They enjoyed playing with the animals, reading stories, and surfing the web, of course! It's amazing how well they know their favorite web addresses! They find tons of fun and educational games to play, but I do have to watch when the girls on the computer at home. They sometimes click on those ads and who knows where that'll take them! We really enjoyed our morning at the library. It's amazing how fast these girls are growing up! They have matured so much since they started school together two years ago! It was fun to listen to them talk in the back of the van and work out any problems amongst themselves!

1 comment:

carol said...

So, I didn't know you had a blog!!
They do look grown up when I see them in those pictures.