Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged

4 tv shows i love to watch:1. The Office 2. Lost 3. 30 Rock 4. Criminal Minds

4 of my favorite restaurants: 1. Olive Garden 2. Pepe's 3. Harry and Izzy's 4. Pizza Hut

4 things that happened today: 1. slept in until 8am! 2. Gave a kids devotional at church 3. shared a lovely afternoon with my family 4. cooked a turkey carcass and everthing else that comes out of it for the first time to make turkey soup

4 things i'm looking forward to: 1. going to Portland, OR in February to see my brother and sister-in-law 2. finding new ways to teach my kids about the experience of Christmas 3. Christmas parties 4. Jesus' return

4 things on my "wish"/hope list: 1. that my children would grow up knowing God and delighting in His presence 2. a bigger house so we can have more room for entertaining and hosting overnight guests 3. I can't think of anything else, but if I do, I'll come back to this one. :-) 4.

4 people i'm tagging: anyone who feels like being "tagged"

No comments: