Carolyn had a Fairy Tale Party at school today. All the kids got to dress up as their favorite fairy tale characters. Jen and I went to help out. It's so nice to be able to spend time with her classmates and meet some of the parents. I do need to volunteer on a "normal" day, though! It's always crazy on party days. She had a lot of fun and is so looking forward to her three weeks off starting next Thursday! She is counting down the days and making a list of all the fun things she wants to do while she's off. She is learning so much and has really taken off with her reading. She's decided she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. Didn't we all?? I know I did! She's really good at it, although I'm not sure her teacher would appreciate Carolyn's tone with her students when they don't listen! Those pesky, disobedient stuffed animals! Sarah and Barrett have pretty much given up being good students for her and have moved on to other things. I try to tell her if she treated them better, they'd stick around, but she's not hearing it.
We also spent some time at Eagle Creek Park today hiking in the trails, playing on the playground and riding bikes. We even saw some deer! It was just too beautiful out to be inside!
No comments:
Post a Comment