Monday, October 25, 2010
Wedding Fun!
My friend, Allyssa, whom I've known since high school got married this past weekend. It was a such a special thing to be a part of. There were several ladies from my past that were there and I cried when four of them walked down the aisle as bridesmaids! I really love these girls and am so thankful that we stay in touch! It also makes me miss some of the girls I was close with in high school that I don't stay in touch with. I know it's not realistic to keep in touch with everyone and relationships change, but there is such a bond with the people that go through that time of your life with you and still like you 16 years later! I wish I had a pic to post of all of us, but I forgot a camera that night! It was a really great weekend celebrating with all of them! Congrats to Allyssa and Sachin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment