
We just had a wonderful overnight retreat with all the people in our house church. We took some time to get away from the craziness of life and "retreat" with God and each other. We spent time singing praise songs around the campfire (kudos to Larry for getting it going!), sharing stories, and prayer walking through the trails. Amy made the comment of how easy it can be to imagine God filling a room within someone's home, but to think of Him filling all of the space of the outdoors just takes my breath away! What an awesome God we are honored to serve! It was a great time together! It's always so refreshing when we are able to slow down and rest for awhile. I don't think it was so slow and restful back here at my house for my mom and the kids, but I know they enjoyed each other's company, as well! Thanks, Mom! :-)
1 comment:
I love your blog!! I didn't even know you had one. I added it to my favorites. The waterpark looked like a lot of fun!!! -Loree
Post a Comment