Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rest

I had my gall bladder out on Thursday. It's pretty amazing how quickly they can do that procedure! I remember hearing, "You're going to feel a little groggy." Then, next thing I knew, I was in the recovery room. In at 10:30, home by 4:30. I'm a bit sore, but it's been a nice time of rest and I'm sure thankful I won't have any more of those nasty gall bladder attacks. My mother-in-law has been here since Wednesday to help with the kids, which has been wonderful. All three are headed to my mom's today after Carolyn's soccer game until Monday. It will be so nice to have quiet in the house for a couple days. I'm sure I'll miss them, but it's been awhile since we've had no kids in the house for that long and no one needing anything from me! Perhaps I'll have to have surgery more often. Or just send them to grandma's house for the weekend more often.

2 comments:

side of fries said...

Hey! Wow, what a day! I'm sorry to hear about the attacks (no fun), but I'm glad you're recovering well. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

VerWaynia said...

Hope you recover quickly and get to enjoy the quiet time!