Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Super Savings!!
Kmart was having some SERIOUS deals this week! There were doubling any coupon up to $2.00. I know I'm supposed to be resting, but how could I pass up such great deals?? My friend and fellow couponer, Megan, took the kids and me there this morning. It took some planning and organizing, but I got $55 worth of groceries, toiletries, and diapers for $27!! The cashier told me I started at $75, which seemed a bit high for what I got. Sure enough, when I checked my receipt, it was $55. Still, I saved over 26 dollars in coupons! I know some women are able to save much more than that and spend practically nothing, but I was pretty proud of getting some stuff we need for pretty cheap! Well worth the outing and exhaustion I now feel! I was also very thankful for a coupon-friendly cashier. :-) Steve made the comment that if you are going to double coupons like that, you better have some cashiers who don't have any issues with lots of coupons! We even experienced some comraderie with a fellow mom shopping at the same time. It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for coupons! Definitely a good time. I see why K-mart doesn't encourage coupon usage too often though, did you see that their computer system makes them match each coupon to the item it modifies? SO much extra work! Glad you had fun :)
~Megan
Post a Comment