We put our house on the market yesterday afternoon! I'm excited that we stuck to our target date. We have been so blessed with so many of our wonderful friends and family helping us get things in order around here. We don't have everything we'd like to do, done, but we figured we never really would. It's kind of bittersweet. We love our neighborhood and our neighbors, but we could also use a little more space. We'll see what God does. We don't have to sell it, but it would be nice if we did. So, if you know of anyone who's looking, send them our way! We would like to stay in Pike Township or Washington Township, as that's where most of our community of friends live and would still be close to one of our church sites. I was praying yesterday that the Lord would bring people who would be great neighbors to our existing neighbors and that He would give us peace and patience as we wait. I want to start looking at houses for us right away, but, Steve, in his infinite wisdom, says we should probably wait until at least one person looks at our house! I also think he needs a little more time with the idea of leaving our neighborhood. Maybe there will be a place that will fit our needs just down the street! We shall wait in eager expectation of what the Lord has in store for us next.
Monday, May 4, 2009
On the Market!
We put our house on the market yesterday afternoon! I'm excited that we stuck to our target date. We have been so blessed with so many of our wonderful friends and family helping us get things in order around here. We don't have everything we'd like to do, done, but we figured we never really would. It's kind of bittersweet. We love our neighborhood and our neighbors, but we could also use a little more space. We'll see what God does. We don't have to sell it, but it would be nice if we did. So, if you know of anyone who's looking, send them our way! We would like to stay in Pike Township or Washington Township, as that's where most of our community of friends live and would still be close to one of our church sites. I was praying yesterday that the Lord would bring people who would be great neighbors to our existing neighbors and that He would give us peace and patience as we wait. I want to start looking at houses for us right away, but, Steve, in his infinite wisdom, says we should probably wait until at least one person looks at our house! I also think he needs a little more time with the idea of leaving our neighborhood. Maybe there will be a place that will fit our needs just down the street! We shall wait in eager expectation of what the Lord has in store for us next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did you paint the house??? it looks totally different
wow-that's exciting. Keep me posted on what happens.... and your gall bladder is missing-wow again. you're getting old sista =) I thought, "resting-is she pregnant!" =)
hope you are well~
Post a Comment