Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day


We had a blast this Memorial Day weekend. Can't you tell?? Lots of traveling, cookouts, bike riding and time with family and friends. Sarah got to feed the newest member of the Read family-Ethan Alan. He's 2 months old and 17 pounds! And, so cute with his red hair like his mom and dad. Here's a link to some photos from the weekend. I have some videos, too, but I'm having trouble posting them. Go figure! The weekend started in the car with the three kids sleeping and it ended that way, too. So cute and peaceful when they are sleeping, aren't they? We had a wonderful weekend and apparently missed all the rain Indiana had on Monday. It was beautiful in Ohio!
http://loveourfriendsandfamily.shutterfly.com/25 Well, I can't get the link to work, either, so you'll just have to cut and paste if you want to see the pictures! I need a blogger tutorial!

No comments: