So, I'm not the best at keeping up to date on this blog, and a lot has happened in our lives since my last post. Mostly just day-to-day stuff that is probably worth blogging about, but I feel like I just save them all up! This one is about the "Daddy Breakfast" that Carolyn had at her school on Wednesday. She talked about it all week. She was so excited! Saturday morning, when she woke up, the first thing she said was, "Daddy, is today Daddy Breakfast?" Aww! She was really looking forward to it! Steve was able to take the morning off of work and take her to school. She really loved that! (For those of you that don't know, Carolyn is finishing out the year in the pre-K class at the Y.) She had made a couple of "gifts" for him and they shared some doughnuts together. Steve said she told him all about her new friends as they walked in. They sat with our friends, Paul and Maddie, who enjoyed their doughnuts and time together, as well! I asked Carolyn what the best part was. She, of course, said the doughnut with sprinkles! She definitely had a good time showing off her proud father. 
1 comment:
awww so sweet! :) I love how you just posted like three entries!
Post a Comment