We went to an Earth Day Festival downtown this afternoon. There was some jammin' going on in the kids' tent. More photos to come later, but check this out for now! Awesome!
that is so precious. adam and i were just watching - loving her carefree spirit. that freedom to express herself is evidence that she knows and feels her parents' love and approval.
lots of laughs from this end!! You have the cutest kiddos!! Big on personality! Who taught her rhythm like that??!! I love how her "body drum" just keeps workign itself up until she exploides into full bounce!!
8 comments:
Love it!! that girls got moves
She rocks! I love how Carolyn doesn't seem to notice Sarah breakin' it down.
that is so precious. adam and i were just watching - loving her carefree spirit. that freedom to express herself is evidence that she knows and feels her parents' love and approval.
Too funny! My favorite part was when Carolyn walked away and Sarah looked all surprised before turning to follow her. Such a cute ending!
so cute!! how did you do that? just from your digital camera? I want to learn how to post videos!
Yeah. I just took a quick clip from the digital camera. Steve got it on the computer and made the file so I could upload it.
lots of laughs from this end!! You have the cutest kiddos!! Big on personality! Who taught her rhythm like that??!! I love how her "body drum" just keeps workign itself up until she exploides into full bounce!!
I am so happy to see your blog and see what is happening in your life...even via interweb!
Sarah has some pretty amazing natural rhythm...those were fairly complex and she did a good job moving to the hits of what was being played!
And Barrett is gorgeous...you and Steve simply have some magic DNA!
peace.
Post a Comment