We took the kids swimming this past Saturday. We weren't sure it was really warm enough with the wind, but it turned out just fine. The kids had a blast, and as you can see, we have another water bug! Barrett was thrilled to be in the water just like his sisters! I'm sure we'll have a busy summer at the YMCA pool. I'll be there training for the sprint triathlon I'm doing in August and then we'll all go swimming after that. Had I not mentioned that before? Any and all tips are appreciated!
1 comment:
A triathlon?! Wow! Alison, that is amazing! Good for you! So sorry we won't be back in time to cheer you on :( Good luck with the training and keep us updated :) (p.s. Joshua will post up about the mcats at some point, though as of now we haven't received the scores - bah!)
Post a Comment