Monday, June 9, 2008

Big Boy Haircut






So, here's the long-awaited results of Barrett's hair cut! I love it, but Steve isn't quite so sure....he was rooting for the long look. He was just getting too many comments like, "Oh, SHE's so cute! Look at all those curls!" I feel badly when I have to say, "HIS name is Barrett!" So, I'll stick to the story that I got it cut so that I could stop making people feel badly for thinking he was a girl. ALL the ladies at my grandma's nursing home just could not be convinced he was a HE! :-)

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's so sad because he is just grinning in the picture with his old hair and looks so devestated in the picture with his haircut!! Funny.

Momma Read said...

He's not sad -- just taking this very seriously! I'm sure his smile will be right back up on his face showing all of his 6 new teeth! He's simply beautiful no matter what! NANA

Alison said...

I said the same thing to Steve about him smiling before and not after!