Sunday, June 29, 2008

Date Night!


Steve's cousin got married this weekend, which means a date for us! We don't typically take the kids to weddings because we see it as an opportunity for us to go out together and just spend time enjoying the evening and being reminded of our wedding, as well. Not that the kids wouldn't have had a great time, but it wouldn't have been as enjoyable for us! At least not at the age they are right now, anyway. My aunt and uncle were kind enough to keep them for the evening and we danced the night away. That's right, Steve danced-well to the slow songs, at least. He prefers to watch the dancers from the sidelines. Me, on the other hand, I love to be right in the mix! It was a beautiful ceremony. I got to have a walk down memory lane because the priest who did my first communion years ago officiated their wedding! Father John Zahn. Great guy. He didn't remember me, but he did remember my grandparents. Of course! Too funny. It's also one of the rare times we get dressed up and get a picture of the two of us together. Thought I'd share since I never put pictures of us on here.

3 comments:

carol said...

Man, you guys are good looking!
What a great picture.

megs92 said...

You both look so cute! Alison, I love that haircut.

Anonymous said...

hey skinny! you guys look great!