Sunday, September 20, 2009

REALLY Debt Free!

Well, for 14 days, anyway! We closed on our house Friday and don't close on the one we bought until September 30th. It's nice not to have a house payment for a month-though Steve feels that more than I do since he pays all the bills! I just spend the money. :-) Sorry for not updating sooner. It was brought to my attention that I said we put in an offer, but never followed up with the end result! We are really excited about moving into our new house. We already have an opportunity for hosting someone who has a need soon after we move in. That's definitely one of the reasons we wanted the 4th bedroom, so it's neat to see God providing opportunities for that. Let the packing begin!

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

Congratulations!!! You'll have to post pics of the new house!