Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Girl







"Birthday Girl" is what Carolyn has so affectionately referred to herself all day today! I can't believe she's five! It's so grown up!! A few things she said today: "I'm five now, I know all there is to know about the world." "I'm five now, my thumb doesn't need my mouth anymore." (I'll admit, she did pretty good not sucking her thumb, but it's definitely not cold turkey!) "I'm five now, I'm taller." "Take a picture of the birthday girl!" "No, Sarah, it's not your birthday." She's just so darn precious! Here are a few photos through the years. We are so blessed.

4 comments:

Amy said...

what a little doll. And she does look SO grown up and FIVE! She looks JUST like Sarah in that picture with the crown!

Andrea Moberly said...

So cute! I love the photo timeline!

carol said...

Happy Carolyn's bday to you too. I think I treasure the kids bdays more than they do.

VerWaynia said...

Those girls are adorable!!!