Steve celebrated his birthday this weekend. The girls and I had fun making a cake. Carolyn had this idea to make a "Chef's Cake" with different sized layers, different colors of icing and LOTS of sprinkles and other candy coated decorations. It was fun to see her idea come to life. All I said was, "Let's make Daddy a cake," and off she went! I should have taken a picture before it got eaten, but you get the idea. :-) They really do love their daddy. Steve and I had a lovely date on Friday. We had dinner at Cafe Nora, which was wonderful. Then, we saw the movie, Gran Torino. We spent the next evening with his family enjoying yummy tacos and good fellowship! Being married to Steve for almost 7 years has been such a blessing to me. Thank you, Honey, for being so patient with all of us and so full of grace. We love you very much and are excited for another year of building memories together!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Happy Birthday, Honey!
Steve celebrated his birthday this weekend. The girls and I had fun making a cake. Carolyn had this idea to make a "Chef's Cake" with different sized layers, different colors of icing and LOTS of sprinkles and other candy coated decorations. It was fun to see her idea come to life. All I said was, "Let's make Daddy a cake," and off she went! I should have taken a picture before it got eaten, but you get the idea. :-) They really do love their daddy. Steve and I had a lovely date on Friday. We had dinner at Cafe Nora, which was wonderful. Then, we saw the movie, Gran Torino. We spent the next evening with his family enjoying yummy tacos and good fellowship! Being married to Steve for almost 7 years has been such a blessing to me. Thank you, Honey, for being so patient with all of us and so full of grace. We love you very much and are excited for another year of building memories together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment