Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pictures

I suppose we're due an update, huh? Christmas and New Year's were such a whirlwind filled with lots of fun family activities. We were able to share time with most of our family members, which is always nice. I took TONS of pictures, so I think I'll leave you with a slide show since it's all over now and we are getting back into our daily routine! We love and miss all of you that we saw and didn't have the opportunity to see! Oh, and for those of you that did not get a Christmas card, please know that you are still so loved. One year, I hope to start early enough that my whole list gets a card and new family photo! I'm sure I'll still miss someone, even then. :-) We hope that all of you are having a wonderful start to 2009! The song, "Blessed Be Your Name" is one of the girls' favorites. I tried my hand at Windows Movie Maker, so sit back, relax and enjoy the show! (It's about 4 minutes long.)

1 comment:

adamswifey said...

wow - great video. and it looks like you guys had a lovely holiday! your kids are just so precious. your family is too. love you guys!