Well, we got about 9 inches of snow here in Indianapolis last night! I shoveled the driveway last night and had to do it all over again this morning! I'm glad I did it last night, though, or else it would have been even tougher this morning. It's a good workout. :-) The kids could not wait to get out in the snow, even Barrett thought it looked like fun. Until he figured out he had to keep his mittens on or it was COLD! I think he just wanted to touch the snow, but had to take his mittens off to do it. Then, he would get upset that he was cold! The girls are total snow bunnies. This is just a preview of events to come when we go to OR next month and get some skiing in. They had fun pulling each other down the driveway on my dad's old toboggan. It's so beautiful outside!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Snow Day!
Well, we got about 9 inches of snow here in Indianapolis last night! I shoveled the driveway last night and had to do it all over again this morning! I'm glad I did it last night, though, or else it would have been even tougher this morning. It's a good workout. :-) The kids could not wait to get out in the snow, even Barrett thought it looked like fun. Until he figured out he had to keep his mittens on or it was COLD! I think he just wanted to touch the snow, but had to take his mittens off to do it. Then, he would get upset that he was cold! The girls are total snow bunnies. This is just a preview of events to come when we go to OR next month and get some skiing in. They had fun pulling each other down the driveway on my dad's old toboggan. It's so beautiful outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment